About HIMA Australia
HIMA is the world’s leading specialist in automated safety solutions, protecting a wide range of global customers in the process industry, logistics, mining, and the rail sector.
As part of the HIMA group, HIMA Australia provides solutions based on wide-ranging application experience and functional safety expertise. Since our foundation in Perth in 2000, we have established the largest team of dedicated safety engineers in Australia and opened an additional office in Brisbane. We can also draw upon the resources and support of our extensive global network.
Our Australian headquarters in Perth serves Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and Papua New Guinea.
HIMA Australia collaborates with a partner in New Zealand – Engineering Control Limited (ECL). Partner profile: Established in 1997, ECL provides premier open systems integration services to the process industry. The company’s goal is to provide clients with:
- Increased profit and production through improved plant performance, availability, and safety
- Best-in-class process automation and functional safety solutions
- Professional, focused, and effective technical skills
- Ongoing support from initial design, construction, and commissioning throughout the entire lifecycle of the production facility
- Long-term commitment
- Achieving production and health and safety goals
Services for the Entire Safety Lifecycle
HIMA Australia is your safety partner for the entire lifecycle of your project. We ensure that important areas of continuous operation and compliance of any safety system happen during the operation and maintenance stages.
We offer a service and support framework that provides the region with an innovative range of services. This allows operators to fulfill all requirements of a project. You can select from a variety of service packages to suit your needs.
For more information regarding our service and support packages, contact our service engineers.